Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
58300 Wetter (Ruhr)
Contact Form: https://neuropathyprogram.com/contact/
E-Mail: support (at) neuropathyprogram.com
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in neuropathyprogram.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
This website and all of its content in any format contain the opinions and ideas of neuropathyprogram.com. The website and its content are intended to provide helpful and informative material on the subjects addressed. The website and its content are presented with the understanding that the author and publisher are not engaged in rendering medical, health, psychological, or any other kind of personal professional services, and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise. If the visitor or consumer of the information presented on this website and within its content requires personal medical, health, or other assistance or advice, a competent professional should be consulted. The author and publisher specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, that is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the content of this website, or the contents of the author's and publisher's publications. Furthermore:
1. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the steps of the program (including products and services) mentioned at neuropathyprogram.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on neuropathyprogram.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on neuropathyprogram.com. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. You agree to hold neuropathyprogram.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of any steps or advice discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
5. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Utah County, UT, USA, and UT law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
6. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at neuropathyprogram.com are unverified results that have been provided to by users, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at neuropathyprogram.com. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
7. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on neuropathyprogram.com are explained in our Compensation Disclosure. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on www.theneuropathysolution.com.
8. Some recommended products may use affiliate links. neuropathyprogram.com confirms that by filling out our Contact form your personal data will not be used for any commercial means, sold, transferred or given to any party, also in case of the business transfer.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found on neuropathyprogram.com, please contact us by using the contact page.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.